Fees And Other Requirements
Rental fees include exclusive use of the park, gazebo, stage, sport court, kitchen and two buildings for a maximum of six hours. Two sets of restrooms are provided. Outdoor lighting is available for evening events. Power plugs are available outside and in the gazebo. The fee also includes two hours of non-exclusive use of the park the week prior to the event for rehearsals.
|Canyon Resident (current resident, proof of residency required):||$450.00||$250.00*|
*A $200 hourly penalty fee will be charged for any renter that stays beyond their allocated time frame, including clean up.
Also required are:
- A photo ID and proof that the applicant is at least 21 years of age
- A signed waiver releasing SMRPD from liability
- If alcohol is to be served, a certificate of insurance with SMRPD held harmless and an additional insured
- No smoking is allowed within the buildings or within 100 feet of a building
- For canyon residents, proof of canyon residency must be submitted with the application. Proof of residency can include: a) valid CA Driver's License with canyon address on license or official ID card issued by DMV for non-drivers; b) current year utility bill listing name and address of canyon residence, c) property tax statement,
- Bookings are not final until they have been approved by the SMRPD Board
No rice, birdseed, confetti, etc.
Approved outside caterer allowed
Rental times include set up and clean up.
Events must end one hour before the facility is to be vacated
Events and music must end by 10 pm
Facilities must be left clean and free of trash or the deposit may not be returned
All furniture, tables, equipment, etc. must be returned to its proper place
No sparklers or other flammable materials are allowed
No stakes allowed. Barrels or sandbags are allowed
Cancellations must be submitted in writing 30 days prior to the event in order to receive a refund. Cancellations inside 30 days prior to an event will forfeit the rental fee. Deposits will be refunded in accordance with the SMRPD rental policy.
Steve Reighart at (909) 702-3081 or Cressa Cruzan at (714) 812-4740
Submitting The Application
Once the application, fees and deposit have been submitted, the SMRPD Board will review it. If approved, the application will be signed by the SMRPD Board or its authorized representative, returned to the applicant and become a permit to use the facilities described for the time and purpose herein set forth. The applicant agrees to abide by the terms, rules and regulations of this permit set forth on the attached pages and other regulations of the SMRPD established for use of these premises and to pay such fees as may be required. Fees and the deposit are due when the application is submitted. Please send the completed application & waiver with the fee and deposit checks to SMRPD, PO Box 8, Silverado, CA 92676. DO NOT DATE THE DEPOSIT CHECK. PLEASE INCLUDE A SELF-ADDRESSED, STAMPED ENVELOPE.